Terms & Conditions
As a condition to processing your order, please review the following terms and conditions to acknowledge your acceptance below.
Design. An agreed upon digital rendering of the custom design requested by you will be approved for production. Note that, because our products are handmade, the item you receive may differ slightly from the rendering.
- Payment. Name Glo’s receipt of payment in the amount(s) and upon the schedule set forth on the invoice is a condition to beginning production of your order.
- Processing and Delivery. Your order will be completed and delivered to you in the order in which it was received and paid for. Unless otherwise agreed and set forth in the invoice, LED orders will be shipped to you via FedEx Ground, and neon orders deliverable in the New York City area will be hand-delivered at a mutually agreed time. Orders deliverable outside the NYC area will be shipped via FedEx or another courier service selected by us at the rate provided in the accompanying invoice. All deliveries must be signed for by you or your authorized agent.
- Self-installation. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by us (and for an additional fee), you are responsible for the installation of your order.
- Site preparation. If you hire us to do the installation for you, you must prepare the installation site in accordance with the instructions we will provide in advance of the installation. Please prepare the installation site before our installers arrive. Upon our arrival, we do allow a 30-minute grace period for further preparations and changes to the site if needed. After the grace period, we will make a good faith determination of whether the site is ready. If the site is not deemed ready for installation, the installation fee will be deemed fully earned, and any additional requests for our installation services will be subject to our standard fees. If our installers leave because the site is not ready, they will leave your order with you, and we will not be responsible for damage or loss of your order after it is in your possession, except as set forth in Section 6 (Returns).
- Cancellation. Prior to 48 hours before your scheduled installation, you may cancel the installation and receive a full refund of the installation fee. If you cancel between 24-48 hours before your scheduled installation, you may only receive a 50% refund of the installation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled installation, we cannot refund any part of the installation fee.
- Inspection. All orders should be inspected by you for any manufacturing defects immediately upon receipt. Note that because our products are handmade, minor variations from the digital rendering should not be considered defects. At the time of delivery, you will be asked to acknowledge, among other things, that you have inspected your order to your satisfaction. For the avoidance of doubt, if you elect not to inspect your order at the time of delivery, the terms of paragraph 6 below (Returns) will continue to apply.
- Returns. Except as provided in this paragraph, all Name Glo sales, including your order, are final and not returnable. During the 14-day period immediately following delivery of your order, should you discover a manufacturer’s defect (flickering, discoloration, smoking or a malfunctioning on/off switch), you must notify us in writing at our customer support email address,email@example.com, with the subject line“Return Request,” and include (i) your name, (ii) order number, (iii) a written description of the defect(s) and (iv) attach photographs of the defect(s). If we determine in good faith that your submission meets our return criteria, we will, at your choice, either (A) immediately replace your order (using the same specifications, unless otherwise mutually agreed), or (B) provide you with an immediate refund of your entire purchase price. If we need your original order to be returned to us, we will arrange (and pay) for your order to be picked up by us and/or shipped back to us, and your replacement order or refund, as applicable, will be processed once your return has been received by us. Dear customers—without limiting the foregoing return policy, if you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, please let us know and we will do everything we reasonably can to remedy the situation. We appreciate your business and want you to love your Name Glo!!
- Liability. NAME GLO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN EACH CASE OTHER THAN AS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Except as may be required by law, in no event shall Name Glo, its directors, officers, employees or agents have any liability to you or any third party for any losses or damages (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from your ordered items in excess of the purchase price for such order.
- License. Name Glo hereby grants you a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to reproduce, publish, and publicly display images of your custom piece on your social media accounts for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Nothing in this license transfers the copyright in the design from Name Glo to you, unless you are the copyright holder.